Welcome to the website of Property People London Ltd. By using or accessing this Website and any service offered within (whether as a guest or a registered user) you confirm your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Your use of this Website is at all times subject to these Terms and Conditions (which form a legally binding contract between Property People London Ltd and you) and all applicable laws. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this Website.
General Terms and Conditions
By using this website the user agrees;
- That the use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- That use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- That neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You (any user or visitor to this website including Landlord(s), Tenant(s) and Seller(s)) also agree not to;
- Upload or transmit information on or via this Website which is or may be harmful, obscene, defamatory or otherwise illegal.
- Use this Website or information contained within in a way which causes or may cause an infringement of the rights of any other person.
- Reveal your password to any third party.
- Interfere with the design and software code anywhere on this website.
- Copy or extract any material via any means on this Website without the prior written consent of Property People London Ltd.
- Use the website is such a way or take any action that imposes an unreasonably large load on this Website.
- Gain or attempt to gain unauthorised or unregistered access.
All content, branding, logos, graphics, images, icons, buttons, layout, look, style and feel of this website is copyright of Property People London Ltd unless expressly stated otherwise. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website. Any data mining, extraction or use of information from this website automated or otherwise without prior written authorisation is expressly forbidden.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
We are part of the Property Ombudsman Scheme and operate to higher standards than required by law. If at any point during your dealings with us, you are unhappy with any aspect of our services and conduct you can forward a complaint. We will respond to all complaints within 3 working days and will endeavour to resolve the issues quickly. If however you are still not satisfied with the result you may escalate your complaint to the Ombudsman for Sales and Lettings Agents.
Contact Us383 Durnsford Road
London, SW19 8EF
Telephone: 020 8946 7171
Fax: 020 7183 9946
Company number: 7355433